The non-refundable enrollment fee of $2,500 is due to the school, payable by direct debit, with the submission of the online enrollment contract. This fee is applicable to the final tuition payment.
Payments for tuition charges are made through the school's online payment processing portal
. The Lab School of Washington offers several options to pay for tuition;
• One payment in full, less a 1% discount, by May 31, made either
• Directly to The Lab School of Washington, or
• Through a Tuition Payment Plan with the Lab payment processor, FACTS, or
• Periodic payments through a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan:
• Three equal payments payable in May, August and November, or
• Ten equal payments commencing June, or
• Twelve equal payments commencing April.Students with overdue balances may not commence classes in the Fall, or return to class after the Winter or Spring breaks.