Our innovative Academic Club methodology is the backbone of our Elementary
and Intermediate curriculum. In themed spaces designed to foster student engagement, students occupy the roles of historic cultural leaders as they create hands-on projects that bring a compelling past world to life. Through these daily sessions, students engage in project-based exploration of history, literature, geography, science, archaeology, sociology, and visual and performing arts.
The success of this small-group collaborative approach is remarkable and measurable. Rich language, big ideas, and authentic materials come together to make our Academic Clubs uniquely suited to unlocking the intellectual capacity of young students who learn differently.
While role-playing your child may:
- Explore the world outdoors with naturalist Rachel Carson in Discovery Club
- Revel in mythologies of ancient world cultures in Gods Club
- Venture through feudal society in the medieval Knights and Ladies Club
- Relive the spirit of our Founding Fathers in American Revolution Club
- Experience the rebirth of philosophy, art, and literature in Renaissance Club
- Develop entrepreneurial insights and investigate the beginning of machine power and mass production in Industrialists Club
- Curate collections of art and artifacts from world religions in Museum Club